Lunchbreak Supervisor Vacancy
We are looking to appoint a Lunchbreak Supervisor to join our friendly, hardworking and dedicated staff team.
Candidates for this important role will:
• Be warm, positive, caring and fully committed to the safety, wellbeing and enjoyment of our children.
• Maintain a calm and consistent approach to working with the children.
• Work well as part of a team but also able to use your own initiative.
• Be enthusiastic and have a positive outlook.
• Be fully supportive of the school’s approach to outdoor play and our ‘whatever the weather’ approach.
• Have the communication skills necessary to act as a link between the children, the other lunchbreak staff and the rest of the adults working in school.
• Be prepared to fully participate in training and professional development where applicable to the post.
• Understand the need for and adhere to strictest standards of confidentiality.
In return we can offer you:
• A delightful school with strong ethos and well behaved children
• A fantastic outdoor play environment including wooded pathways, a large field and three separate playgrounds
• A ‘Playpod’ full of scrap materials which the children have daily access to in order to make lunchtimes fun and exciting
• A fantastic, friendly and supportive team of Lunchbreak supervisors committed to making lunchtime an enjoyable experience for all
• Supportive and friendly leadership team, staff and governing body
• A commitment to working together
• A focus on high standards of achievement as well as enjoyment
• Commitment to your professional development
• Regular supply of cake and sugary treats!
The post is for 7 hours per week, term time only and is a permanent contract.
Working hours: Monday - Thursday 11.50am - 1.10pm & Friday 11.50am - 1.30pm.
Salary grade H13, the actual salary is £2,936.00 per annum.
If you are interested in applying for the vacancy, please download and complete an application form returning it to Mrs D Harris on the school office email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by 12pm Wednesday 3rd November 2021