The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Lunchbreak Supervisor Vacancy
We are looking to appoint a Lunchbreak Supervisor to join our friendly, hardworking and dedicated staff team.
Candidates for this important role will:
• Be warm, positive, caring and fully committed to the safety, wellbeing and enjoyment of our children.
• Maintain a calm and consistent approach to working with the children.
• Work well as part of a team but also able to use your own initiative.
• Be enthusiastic and have a positive outlook.
• Be fully supportive of the school’s approach to outdoor play and our ‘whatever the weather’ approach.
• Have the communication skills necessary to act as a link between the children, the other lunchbreak staff and the rest of the adults working in school.
• Be prepared to fully participate in training and professional development where applicable to the post.
• Understand the need for and adhere to strictest standards of confidentiality.
In return we can offer you:
• A delightful school with strong ethos and well behaved children
• A fantastic outdoor play environment including wooded pathways, a large field and three separate playgrounds
• A ‘Playpod’ full of scrap materials which the children have daily access to in order to make lunchtimes fun and exciting
• A fantastic, friendly and supportive team of Lunchbreak supervisors committed to making lunchtime an enjoyable experience for all
• Supportive and friendly leadership team, staff and governing body
• A commitment to working together
• A focus on high standards of achievement as well as enjoyment
• Commitment to your professional development
• Regular supply of cake and sugary treats!
The post is for 7 hours per week, term time only and is a permanent contract.
Working hours: Monday - Thursday 11.50am - 1.10pm & Friday 11.50am - 1.30pm.
Salary grade H13.
If you are interested in applying for the vacancy, please download and complete an application form returning it to Mrs D Harris on the school office email address email@example.com
Applications must be received by 12pm Friday 23rd April 2021